Choosing an Architect in Jackson Hole
Though it is a small region in the Northern Rockies, there is a large group of skilled Jackson Hole architects to choose from. After 16 years of being involved in the Jackson, WY building community Teton Heritage Builders is well practiced in helping to identify the best fit architect for you and your dream home. We love helping our clients identify the goals for a new home and then choose from the many local architecture firms that we feel will be stellar teammates. We’ve developed strong relationships with many talented Jackson Hole architects that are gifted in bringing our client’s vision to the design table. It is our goal to help you choose an architect and we will work with whichever firm you think is the best fit for your project.
The key factors that most often influence the selection of an architect are:
- Personality – Will you be able to work closely with this firm? Do they understand your lifestyle and how you will live in the home? Do they have a comprehensive outline of their process and does that match up with your understanding of the design steps?
- Design Style – Though architects can design in many styles, they each have passion for an individual style.
- Project Portfolio – Do their past projects appeal to you and can you embrace their design style?
- Reputation – Does this firm have good rapport in the community? Do they have references from past clients?
- Availability – Based on your schedule is the firm available to design your home?
- Fee Structure – Fees vary based on how much detail and interaction you are looking for from the firm.
Once you hire an architect and contract Teton Heritage Builders, you have built your project team. As a partner in the process Teton Heritage Builders works closely with all team members to keep your project on track: create and maintain a project schedule and develop an estimate and budgets. We want to help you maintain control of the architectural process and we will be there to help identify issues that can affect your budget and schedule throughout design.
[DKB url=”http://tetonheritage.com/free-construction-resources/” text=”5 Main Factors of New Home Costs” desc=”Free Information ” title=”Download Here” type=”” style=”” color=”blue” height=”” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]