To provide you with a level of legacy quality in your home, Teton Heritage Builders maintains rigorous quality control through the whole construction process.
Rocky Mountain Luxury:
- Superior Quality Materials
- Full-time Superintendents
- Detailed Inspections
- 200+ Years Experience
Starting with careful pre-construction planning through construction inspections and quality meetings, and finally post-construction testing and warranty follow-up. Teton Heritage Builders’ employees are intimately involved in all aspects of the construction process.
Some features of our Quality Control program are:
- Thorough research and planning prior to construction ensures only the highest quality materials & products best suited to the local climate are used
- Full time, on-site involvement by an experienced superintendent
- Meticulous monitoring of all installations during construction
- Thorough inspections of all systems upon completion of installation and prior to being covered up by subsequent work
- Quality awareness meetings held with all employees and subcontractors
- Rigorous testing to guarantee proper system operation prior to move in
- A comprehensive safety program to ensure jobsite safety and full OSHA compliance